Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dearborn

I found the video to be quite interesting and I also found out so much that surprised me. It was quite amazing to be learning about a different religion and a different culture so close to me, Michigan. I could never imagine something so important to be so close to where I live, here in Appleton, Wisconsin. What I really liked about the religion and the culture is that they are trying to become better known by the city as well as others. I thought it to be quite amazing to have one of their buildings right in the middle of town, on the main street - Michigan Avenue, across from the city hall. What I really found to be amazing was how well the relationship was between the various groups of the religions and cultures within the churches. Well, I found it to be quite an informative video. I hope other religions and cultures can learn from this example and take actions to become better recognized in the area that they exist.

No comments: